Imbrent envision to form connections that are built on trust and confidence to every transaction made in the platform. To have a community that is more open and wide-ranging to reach every corner of the world—a community where everyone can belong to anywhere. One of the fundamental foundations of trust is being clear on how to use such information at the same time the ability to protect the enshrined human right to privacy.
- ACCOUNT- a unique account created by the “Users” or “Visitors” to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- COMPANY- referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to
- COOKIES are small files containing the details of “Users” of “Visitors” browsing history on that website. It is placed on the “Users” or “Visitors” computer, mobile device or any other device by a website.
- DEVICE means any device that use as a means to access the Service. Such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital device that give authorization to access the Service.
- PERSONAL DATA is any information that provides an identification or identifiable set of data of individual.
- SERVICE refers to the Website.
- SERVICE PROVIDER means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICE refers to any host site or any social network website which the “User” or “Visitors” use as mechanism to log in or create an account to use the Service.
- USAGE DATA refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- VISITORS- refers to an individual who may avail or may not avail the Services but provides a log in account.
- USERS/ YOU- refers to an individual accessing or using the Service.
- ACCOMODATION- means services provided for house accommodation
- SERVICE- means service of accommodation for the house provided and listed by the Holder
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 Information needed to access the Imbrent Platform.
Personal information is collected when the User/s, Holder/s and Visitor/s use the platform. Without its permission of collection, full access to all services is not possible. The following matters are collected or permitted by the User/s, Holder/s and Visitor/s to be access by the Imbrent Platform:
- Contact Information of the Account or Profile Information. Such as first name, last name, phone number, address, email address, date of birth, and profile photo, some of which will depend on the features of the application.
- Identity Verification for payment Information. Such as images of primary or secondary identification documents like government issued ID (as may allowed by applicable laws), other verification information like payment account information.
2.2 Information provided by User/s, Holder/s and Visitor/s to the Imbrent Platform.
Pertains to any additional personal information provide by User/s, Holder/s and Visitor/s to the Imbrent Platform.
- Additional Profile Information: gender, preferred language(s), city, and personal description. Other information that
- Address Book Contact Information. contacts either imported or entered manually.
- Other Information: In a form which fills any other information in addition to account, responds to any form of surveys, comments or responds to community forums, participation in platform events and promotions, communication with customer service and Members of the platform, or the rates of service given to the platform. Other information choses to share in the platform.
2.3 Information Automatically Collected
Access or usage of Imbrent Platform and Payment Services automatically collect personal information. The following information may include:
- Geo-location Information. The accurate or estimated location from the IP address or mobile device GPS (Global Positioning System) in relation to the device set up. Collection of Information continues even if the application is not running or if it is permitted in the settings or provided a device permission to run as background application.
- Usage Browsing Gathering Information: Pages or content view browsing, searches for Listings, bookings, and other actions made on the platform.
- Log Data and Device Information. Recognized or recorded history of the transaction made in the platform like IP address, dates and times, device information, device event information, crash data, cookie data, and the pages last viewed, or recently viewed.
- Payment Transaction Information: Payment instrument, Payment amount, Payment date and billing postcode, email address, IBAN information, Payment address and other related Payment transaction details.
2.4 Personal Information Collected from Third Parties.
- Third-Party Services. The link, connection, or login details to the Imbrent Platform with a third-party service such as Google, Facebook, WeChat or other platform that serves as third-party service, sends the information like registration, friends list, and profile information as controlled or authorized by or permitted by privacy settings at that service.
- Background Information: The Platform may obtain public records such as criminal records or sex offender registrations of the Platform Members who reside in United States, when applicable under the laws. The Platform may obtain the local of police report, background or registered sex offender checks of the Platforms Members who reside outside of the United States, when permitted by applicable laws and together with consent.
- Product Invitations and Account Management: Organizations or Establishments may provide personal data to manage the account and product invitations for enterprise purposes. To the extent provided by laws, we may receive additional personal information, such as references, demographic data or information that may help to prevent malicious and fraudulent activities from third party service providers.
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3.1 In order to improve and develop the Imbrent Platform interface. Personal data information is used to:
- to enable the full access to the Imbrent Platform
- to enable receive or make payments
- to enable to provide communication interface to Members
- to enable perform data analytics or research
- to debug the reported system failure
- to provide complete customer service
- to provide updates, security alerts, and notifications
- to personalize and customize interactions with the Platform
- to enable the full-service use of our enterprise products.
3.2 For the maintenance of reliable and safer community platform. Personal data information is used to:
- to distinguish and prevent any fraudulent activity, abuse in the use of the platform, compromise security, unlawful spamming and other harmful and illegal activities,
- to educate and liberate from discrimination in connection to Non-discrimination laws,
- to conduct security and risk assessments,
- to verify or authenticate information,
- to check databases and information sources
- to comply to legal obligations regarding health protocol.
- to resolve disputes between Members of the platform,
- to implement the agreements to third parties,
- to comply and respond to legal requests
- to enforce our Terms and other policies
3.3 To personalize and improve our advertising and marketing strategies. Personal data information is used to:
- to send promotional messages, and other marketing and advertising strategies, based on personal preferences linked or provided in the social media advertising media platforms.
- administer referral programs (e.g., prizes, reviews, lotteries, competitions) sponsored or managed by Imbrent or by the third-party partners,
- invitation from events and relevant occasions.
3.4 To provide payment services, personal data information is used to:
- To detect and prevent any act that may constitute or related to money laundering, fraudulent activities, misuse of the platform, and other form of breach of security measures in the platform.
- To conduct any activities that are related to security investigations and risk assessments.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To implement the terms and policies of payment services.
- To offer an improve the payment services.
4. DISCLOSURE OF SHARED DATA INFORMATION
4.1 Shared data information with consent or at direction of the User/s, Member/s, Holder/s and Visitor/s.
Upon the consent of the parties, the information is shared in the designated and permitted content, such as to a third-party application or website that access the Imbrent account or in promotional activities by Imbrent or by third parties.
When applicable under the law, certain personal data information is used and shared in our social media platforms, or it is used to produce leads and provide traffic services in the internet or it is used to promote our products and services.
4.2 Personal data information between Members. To enable bookings or other interactions between Members
- Booking request or Booking dispute is submitted, certain information (e.g., profile, full name, phone number, and Listing address) other information may be used to assist booking or coordinate the booking.
- Inviting another Member to co-manage or access and update the information and Member Content (e.g., full-name, phone number, address, calendar, Listed item or service, Listed photos, and email address.)
4.3 Information published, posted or uploaded in Profiles, Listings, and other information provided to the Platform.
Information set publicly visible to others, such as:
- Profile page (profile photo, first name, description, and location)
- Listed pages (location description, calendar availability, profile photo, number of views over a period of time, and other additional information provided)
- Comment reviews, ratings of the listed item or services and other public feedback.
- Comments in community discussion forum or social media post.
Information publicly shared on the Imbrent platform may be linked through third-party search engines. In some cases, may display portion of the public profile and other Contents in the public such as in third-party sites.
4.4 Host Service
Hosts Service may use third-party services to support or manage services. Hosts Service may use features that shares personal data information with such third-party service providers.
4.5 Complying with Law and Responding to Legal Requests
When the law requires, we reasonably necessary disclose the information provided in the platform to:
- to comply in any legal obligations
- to comply with authorize legal request
- to respond to valid or legal claims asserted against Imbrent
- to implement and direct agreements, policies and terms
- to protect the personal, property or personal safety
Where appropriate, we provide notice with regards to disclosure of the personal data information unless otherwise directed by the legal authority, in such instances:
- notice is prohibited by the legal process itself
- notice will be futile, ineffective, will create legal risk or will constitute fraud
- be held liable of obstruction of justice.
4.7 Host Information Provided for Business or Work purpose enterprise.
To the degree required for the satisfactory performance of Imbrent’s contract with the Enterprise, the personal information data is shared (e.g., name, address, booking dates, Listing details, etc.) at the request of the Enterprise or with third parties engaged by the Enterprise to provide support services.
4.8 Service Providers.
Associated and non-affiliated service providers help us:
- when necessary and required by laws, enable to verify identity or authenticate identification documents,
- when necessary and required by laws, enable to check information against public databases,
- when necessary and required by laws, enable to conduct police checks, fraud prevention, and risk assessment,
- when necessary and required by laws, enable to perform product development, maintenance and restoration,
- allow the integration of the Imbrent Services through third-party platforms
- provide services and marketing strategies
- process, handle or assess claims served to Imbrent Services
- enable non-profit and charitable activities that promotes Imbrent’s mission.
4.9 Business Transfers.
In the event of merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets, that may constitute sell, transfer or share some or all assets (may include personal data information), we will provide notice before any personal information is transferred.
4.10 Corporate Affiliates.
In order to promote and develop our services we may share personal information within our existing or future corporate family that are related by common ownership or control.
5. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
5.1 Analyzing your Communications.
As part of our services we review, scan, or analyze your communications on the platform for reasons of instituting policy, including detection of fraudulent activities, risk assessment, regulatory and product development, research and analytics advancement, implementation of Terms of Service, and other purposes.
5.2 Linking Third-Party Accounts.
The permitted linked between the Imbrent account with other third-party services like social networks direct the data sharing, which include the following data information:
- information provided from linking accounts
- activities on the platform may be displayed or viewed in the third-party services
- association of public profile to the third-party service
- association of Friends list to the third-party service
- other information listed on the linked third-party social networking service,
- information provided from the linking the accounts may be stored, processed and transmitted for the purpose of preventing fraudulent acts and control risk assessment purposes, and
- through authorize accessed provided to the third-party service, publication and display of information may be provided to the platform
5.3 Third-Party Partners & Integrations.
As part of the development and expansion of the Imbrent services some parts may link to third-party services such as Google Maps/Earth, that act as independent third-parties. These services are subject to the independent privacy policies of those providers and does not form part of ownership or control from the Imbrent.
6. RIGHTS OF THE USER/S, HOLDER/S, AND VISITOR/S
6.1 Managing Information.
Access and update of personal information are made through account settings of the Platform. As an option, third-party services can be unlinked from Account settings Platform. Keeping of personal information up to date is the responsible of user/s, holder/s, and visitor/s.
6.2 Data Access and Portability.
As applicable law may request, certain copies of personal information or method of handling related information or personal information, may be transmitted to another service provider as compliance to the laws that regulates data information.
6.3 Data Erasure.
Request for deleting personal information varies to some jurisdictions. In some instances
- some information may be retained for legitimate business interests, such as prevention of money laundering, and fraud exposure and preclusion.
- To retain to the extent that is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- Information have shared publicly or with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings)
- residual copies of your personal information from our backup systems may be stored for a limited period of time.
To ensure the protection of your information against unlawful access, damage, obliteration, or alteration, we unceasingly updating our administrative, technical, and physical security measures.
8. Your California Privacy Rights (California's Shine the Light law)
In compliance to the California Privacy Rights, the following law shall govern the “user/s, holder/s, and visitor/s”. The “user/s, holder/s, and visitor/s” should reach us if any law shall concern the “user/s, holder/s, and visitor/s”.
Residents of California are regulated under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California's Shine the Light law), in relation to the established business relationship with the Platform, the “user/s, holder/s, and visitor/s” can request information once a year about their Personal Data with third parties for marketing purposes.
If any portion of this Policy declared void and contrary to law, the remaining portions or provisions hereof shall not be affected thereby shall continue to be in force and effect.